Now that you have seen him, are any names coming to mind? Right now, Garrett Christopher Davis is a name I continue to like. Suggestions?
Sunday, December 16, 2007
A sneak peek at our baby boy!!
On Friday, December 14th, I had the amazing opportunity to have a 3D/4D ultrasound done on my baby boy-to-be. It is the coolest technology! He was asleep the entire time and nothing we did could wake him up. :o) He is sitting breech at this point -as I am aware - he enjoys jumping on my bladder as if it is a trampoline. Anyway, I just wanted to share some of the pictures of my sweet baby. Enjoy - it is like a preview before the big debut!!!












Now that you have seen him, are any names coming to mind? Right now, Garrett Christopher Davis is a name I continue to like. Suggestions?
Now that you have seen him, are any names coming to mind? Right now, Garrett Christopher Davis is a name I continue to like. Suggestions?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh my gosh, he is precious! I feel like we're intruding by looking at him while he's sleeping! Those sweet little lips. He looks like he's ready for his arrival date! How are you feeling??? Please send me an email:) loved the pics of Mr. E at the show!
Post a Comment