Monday, July 30, 2007

I am soooo in the awkward stage...

My normal clothes are a little on the snug side but maternity clothes are a little too big. It's really annoying. I don't even really look prego...just sort of fat. So, yesterday - with Chris in tow (everett was with mom and dad) - I went to the mall. Chris waited patiently while I tried on bras at Belk's. During this time he meandered to the children's section and picked some cute shirts/shorts out for Everett. After we were done at Belk's we went to the Motherhood Maternity store where I picked up some pants and a few new shirts. I know Christopher was sooo bored but it was fun that he came with me! He also went grocery shopping at Earth Fare with me....it was fun!



After we got home he cut the grass and I pulled about 5 pounds of weeds out of the flowerbeds. I got a shower and went to pick up everett at mom and dad's. When I got home Everett went to bed and Christopher cooked a fabulous meal...baked potatoes and steak! Yummy! He also cooked me two chicken breasts for me to eat this week for lunch. So that was nice.



We had a nice weekend, all in all. Today is just another busy Monday. Oh, and on August 6th I go to see the doctor and I hope to finally meet with the OB nurse. Will keep you updated.

No comments: