Thursday, August 2, 2007
I heard the baby's heart beat yesterday!
I finally saw the OB nurse yesterday. Everything checked out just fine. There is a device they use on your stomach to hear the baby's heart beat. I laid down on the bed and the nurse said, "Well, you might be too early on in your pregnancy to hear the heart beat, but we will try." Well, what do you know? She literally placed the microphone (or whatever the device is called - maybe a type of transducer?) right on my stomach and the heart beat of the baby was immediately detected -- and a very strong heart beat I might add. It's always such a relief for me to see and or hear the heart beat. I guess it reassures me that everything is OK. I guess I feel like the baby is in good hands as it is prayed for by my sweet Everett almost every night. He asks God to keep his mommy's baby in her stomach AND his Aunt Lauren's baby in her stomach safe and healthy. It is sooo sweet. ;o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment