Sunday, August 5, 2007

Finally, the pictures of Baby Davis!!


During this ultrasound the baby kept bouncing its little legs up and down. It has really cute legs! I was about 12 weeks pregnant when these pictures were taken, I think. Lauren has the originals with the date on them -- I left them by accident when I was up there a few weeks ago. I guess in 3 to 5 weeks I will have the "BIG" ultrasound appointment --and we will find out if baby Davis is a boy or girl. Oh, and all bets are on.....let us know if you think it's a boy or girl!
Everett claims the baby is his future baby sister.....what do you think???

4 comments:

Tam said...

AHHHH!!! I can't stand it! SOOOO Excited for you. And you know the funny thing is I kinda wondered bc I hadn't heard from you in awhile...I should have called and wrangled the info out of you. I bet you couldn't call because you would have spilled the wonderful news!!! How fun that you and Lauren are prego at the same time. I love you Rachel and can't wait to hold your new addition! I'm betting on a girl!

Tam said...

I had to come back to take a peek at the baby!

Nate & Brooke said...

Rachel!

It was so good to hear from you! Congrats on your new baby! I have been meaning to e-mail you to just catch up, but we went bake to school this week and it has been crazy!! I will keep checking your blog to get updates!

Brooke

Lauren said...

I can't wait to have pictures of my own like this. I'm 12 weeks and 2 days TODAY, and my next appt is on Friday. Hope to see some cute little leglets on the Reinhardt baby, too! :) Love my sister!