Sunday, December 2, 2007

The Baby Shower

Yesterday was the baby shower at my house. We had a lot of fun. It was a good time - just hanging out with girl friends, eating good food and opening such great presents for baby boy davis. Jennifer, Christopher's sister was the host and she and KelLeigh did a fantastic job cooking up all of the appetizer-type food that we all enjoyed. The flower arrangements were absolutely beautiful, too! The shower was at my house, which was so nice - easy to clean up! :o) My sister Lauren came down from Rock Hill to help celebrate, too. Of course I got the joy of having her around most of the weekend. It's hard to believe that yesterday marked the 8 week mark until baby boy davis' due date. Wow! I have a bunch of work ahead of me -- getting the house ready for the baby and getting work caught up to a point that will keep it going on autopilot until I can get back to it. I keep hoping I will find someone great to hire to answer the phones and schedule the service work. That would be wonderful. We shall see. Anyway, I am going to post some of the pictures from the shower. Enjoy!
























The last picture is specifically for Tamara -- this is the best "belly" shot I have...I will have Christopher take a better one soon!!

2 comments:

Tam said...

ha ha I was just thinking...now that's a cute belly! Then read the pic comment that the pic was specifically for me! ha ha.. great minds REALLY DO think alike:) So sad to miss out on the shower. Thanks for sending me the invite though! I will be sending some things in the mail this week...this is not a joke:) Love to you all! Tam

Lauren said...

Oooh...look at the lovely mantle decoration. Wonder who did that? Definitely NOT Martha Stewart, but I tried. :) Don't forget that that red package is actually something for Everett! :) Love my sister!!!